Neroli is Orange Blossom flower. Neroli is expensive and opulent. Neroli has a fresher smell than orange with green facets , crisp with a floral side.
In Autumn and Winter Neroli is a comforting Essential Oil, reassuring and supportive and can help with the sadness which accompanies dark evenings and Mornings.
Our products contain only natural ingredients . No parabens , sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances.
Enjoy a little "me" time . An Aromatherapy Spa experience, every day at home.
- Neroli essential oil can help low mood
- Neroli essential oil is a skin regenerator and improves elasticity
- Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E , an antioxidant which hydrates , reduces water loss and helps with fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosehip contains naturally occurring Vitamin A , from which Retinol is derived. This plumps, brightens, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosehip oil contains Vitamin C , an antioxidant which helps shield from the environment and boosts collagen and elasticity
- Macadamia oil protects the skins barrier , aids skin regeneration and is extremely softening
Our Neroli Facial Oil will leave your skin , nourished, soft and wonderfully smooth and your spirit lifted.
Place a few drops in the palms. Rub the palms together. Pause to smell the aroma. Take a few moments to breathe deeply and relax. Invite a feeling of warmth, sunshine and happiness
Pat gently into face and neck. Use alone or after moisturiser. If using alone apply to clean damp skin. Wait a few minutes for the oil to be fully absorbed before applying sunscreen and/or make up to prevent make up slipping. Even better take 10 minutes to relax and let the oils do their work.
Suitable for normal/dry skin.
Suitable for Vegans.
Please note that our descriptions rea based on accepted Aromatherapy principles.